Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not quite ours

We're working on getting some video content up here, but post-production isn't quite at that stage yet. In the meantime, I thought it would be interesting to grab some things from and about the artists we're focusing on most, and share them here.

This is from Belaire's Vimeo page and was made by Cari and Christine:


You Really Got Me Goin' from Belaire on Vimeo.

This video is taken from {{{sunset}}}'s blog - I picked it because we have some beautiful footage of Bill Baird playing it, which made me love it even more than I already did.




This is just a cool SOUND Team piece from La Blogotheque's Concerts à emporter. Since SOUND Team is so closely related to {{{sunset}}} I think it's fair enough to include it here.


#SPLIT 07 - SOUND TEAM - No More Birthdays
by lablogotheque

Finally, here's a video of Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears that I found on Yahoo videos:


Black Joe Lewis - Lolla clip @ Yahoo! Video

No comments: