Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 3

I've spent the past couple of days catching up on footage, mostly of the ATX Converge show. It all looks amazing. We've invested what money we have in camera equipment, and it was really really worth it. Everything looks and sounds amazing. I'd already seen the cut of the White Denim show and their energy is unbelievable. Black Joe Lewis really blew me away too, with their funk and their rhythm and badass vibe. And Belaire's stage version of one of the new songs they've been working on is all sorts of awesome.

I'm so excited about this project, I... I don't even know what to say. I can't believe I actually get to do this, and work with these people, both the film crew and the musicians. Tomorrow we're shooting with Black Joe Lewis while he works, and then meet with Cari from Belaire and the band's manager, Dániel. Danny, the drummer/sound engineer may attend too. It's promising to be a pretty amazing few months from here on out.

No comments: