Friday, January 23, 2009

More frequent updating, I swear

I know, I know. I was at Sundance most of the week and we've started work on editing so even though we're all insanely busy, I figure lengthy accounts of our adventures with Final Cut may not be what you, the reader, is looking for at this moment in time.

Last night, however, we shot a Stormshadow show at Red 7. The Fresh Boy Crew were all there, who I finally met (since only the film crew has been going to shoot their meetings - we like to give the artists space to work and not crowd them more than neccesary). You should check out the links, they're intensely badass.

Speaking of badass, Cari from Belaire went in to our office to check out what we've filmed so far this week and was really impressed. She's doing a Fancy Feast show at Beauty Bar this coming Sunday night, which we'll be filming. This is very exciting. Why? Oh, I'll tell you.

Fancy Feast was Cari's solo project around 2005. She hasn't done a show in ages (as Fancy Feast, I mean), especially since the Belaire wheels started turning faster and faster. So this show is going to be pretty special. Personally, I didn't think I'd even get to see one while here in Austin, and it's perfectly timed since we're still in production! Should be good times indeed.

No comments: